Denied Vortex23 #6

Post by Vortex23 May 5th 2016, 9:50 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Vortex23

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Vortex23&id=782353

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:  Around Mid June 2012

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 57 618  
Deaths: 28 235  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 46.6

4c: How many player points do you have?: Non (due to ping)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: no

5b. What clans have you been in before?:  [:.|StriKe|.:] {ToXiC} [EQuaTionZ] <--2015 2012 - 2014 -->[Chaos] [ Nega Nebulas] [A.G.S.A] (+.SnIPeD.+) [GCS] ,[Anti] [+*Assassin$*+] , [H3CTIK] , [M.A.R] 2016 --> SiLenT

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

There was too many fake people who joined Strike ,so i left ,

Chaos , Nega Nebulas [Anti] A.G.S.A (+.SnIPeD.+) died
[+*Assassin$*+] were... an overrated clan and eventually died

{ToXiC}  not many people who actually joine {ToXiC}   were active most of the times

[GCS] - The Owner Forced me too join as well but when i joined the clan has lack of players and the peoples who are in the clan are mostly offline

[EQuaTionZ] - Left Due to Inactivity

[H3CTIK] - Left due to less people joining the clan

[M.A.R] -Died

[SiLenT] - Thought of making a clan with this using Auratic but scraped it

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Auratic

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Auratic&id=1483066

7. Who recruited you?: No One

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I will say this again as my App #5 I want to join BoZ as it was one of the first few clans that i know since i joined ( other than G.S.A and EKAT) and i thought it would be cool to join a clan like this , (but then i lost my memory of this clan for other things i forgot) , so here am I again , applying for BoZ . But a major reason why i want to join this clan is , i want to be a part of a community in this game , for 3 years i have been playing , and its been the same thing , log on to the game , play and leave , thats all i have been doing for 3 years in this game , so now , i want to be part of a community , i want to experience how is it feel like to be part of the best clan in this Plazma Burst 2 community , so yea , since Plazma burst 2.5 is coming out soon ,  i want to make the last few months of the journey a good one .

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde , Spartan 138 , Max Teabag , Jeff1999 , Amerison , Photon Hero , Nasri , Valk , Neelfrost

10. What can you offer to the clan?: My reputation in the Plazma Burst 2 Community as i am quite known to quite a few people in approved maps, good gameplays , A youtube acc which i can record videos (currently i cant)

11. How often do you play PB2?: For now (until 12 May) not that much as exams but usually almost everyday for 1 hour

12. What server do you usually play in?: USA , California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: Sometimes 190 - 220 Mostly 220-250

13. What is your favorite map?: NO specific favuorite maps , i will try to have my own creative style in that map

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):  
Stealth - Go to Higher Grounds , follow their nametag and shoot precisely.
Tryhard (not) - The name explains (only when im desperate for latest kdr or kills)
Selfboost

15. What country do you live in?: Singapore

16. Extra comments/questions: If you want to see what content I create , my channel is VortexGamezHD ( NO SELF ADVERTSISEMENT IS INTENDED)
And if you noticed why my voice sounds young , I am 13 this year but currently i cant record any vids coz i actually use my phone camera for voice recording (lol) so now my phone is spoilt and i am waiting for my new phone in 2 - 3 weeks time
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Vortex23 #6

Post by Michaelhero May 5th 2016, 7:36 pm

In this video of yours

You have the tag ViSion. Care to explain it?

Edit: Turns out that many of your videos contain that tag in your name.

Also in this video

There is another tag [ViRuS], explain that as well.
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 5th 2016, 11:31 pm

Vortex23 #6 2n1ckrm

You failed to list all your past clans.
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks, after May 19.

If you want a hint you should check this https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t981-vortex23-1 because you've already been denied 6 because of that.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 7th 2016, 4:50 pm

App re-opened, continue discussions and stuff
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 7th 2016, 6:30 pm

We've accepted a lot of people from Asia, regions such as Singapore, and all of their fates have turned out the same - they don't get tested in the time allocated, they aren't as active as they promised, and they ultimately fail the polls.
How would you be any different going through this process?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 May 8th 2016, 8:14 am

I will try to make some time if i get accepted , but now , I am running a tight schedule with exams , but its finishing soon, so if i get accepted and tested, when will be the timing?
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 8th 2016, 3:07 pm

It's any day and any time after you're accepted. We will not come to you; make your own time and plan accordingly.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 May 8th 2016, 3:35 pm

Just in case if i get accepted , my exams is finishing on the 12 but at the same time , after that i will be out of country (coz of mother's birthday) until the 15th /. Then on the 16th is my sis birthday , and on the 21 , ill be out of country again , so this 2 weeks , i am tight in schedule , but after the 22nd , i am free
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 10th 2016, 12:48 pm

So, truthfully, what makes you think you'll make time and get your tests done? We've had countless applicants with busy schedules who were at first accepted, but then removed after they couldn't get the 3 tests done.

The way I view it, because of this, it may not be worth accepting you, at least right now, because of your schedule.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 May 11th 2016, 1:30 am

It depends on how long does the tests takes , becoz , looking at my calendar , i will be back in Singapore on the 14th (Around 7pm my time) , so i might be free on the Sunday (also a possibility not) as i might be celebrating my sis birthday. Then 16-20 its a school day but i might try make time for that as i will only be checking papaers , so i can focus on this more. Then on the 21st , im going overseas again until the 22nd ,and on the 23rd , there is no school . Then on the 27-29 im going for a course in Singapore (religious) . After all that , there is school holidays for a month (June) . Like i say , it depends how long the duration of the test will be.
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 13th 2016, 2:05 am

After looking more into your YouTube channel, we've noticed that you've had multiple tags that are clans that have yet to be listed.

B.O.A being one of them, mind explaining about this one? Since you've always had at least 1 excuse claiming them for just being so called tags.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 May 14th 2016, 12:00 pm

Nasri wrote:

B.O.A being one of them, mind explaining about this one? Since you've always had at least 1 excuse claiming them for just being so called tags.

i must have forgotten about that one , yes , it was a clan. must have forgotten to list it as a past clan Razz . Go ahead and deny me. Will place it in #7
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero May 14th 2016, 1:43 pm

Denied, failing to list all past clans. You may re-apply in 2 weeks May 21st
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content