Denied Vortex23 #3

Post by Vortex23 December 18th 2015, 1:34 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Vortex23

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Vortex23&id=782353

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since June 2012

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:  Kills: 50 741  
Deaths: 24 989  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 40.49

4c: How many player points do you have?: NON (Due to Ping)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: [:.|StriKe|.:] {ToXiC}  <--2015 2012 - 2014 -->[Chaos] [ Nega Nebulas] [A.G.S.A] (+.SnIPeD.+) [GCS] ,[Anti] [+*Assassin$*+] i forgotten the name
And if you ever saw me in matches , those are just tags , not clans

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: There was too many fake people who joined Strike ,so i left ,

Chaos , Nega Nebulas [Anti] A.G.S.A (+.SnIPeD.+) died
[+*Assassin$*+] were... an overrated clan and eventually died

{ToXiC}  not many people who actually joine {ToXiC}   were active most of the times

[GCS] - The Owner Forced me too join as well but when i joined the clan has lack of players and the peoples who are in the clan are mostly offline

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No

6b. Please list them with profile links: NIL

7. Who recruited you?:No One , i came here myself

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:Best of the Best in the community of PB2 , they have polite and humble people , they are highly skilled in matches and the people who joined BoZ have a good youtube community as well

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Stryde , Neelfrost, Mingo1 , Spartan 138 , Max Teabag, XFrostByteX , Jeff1999 Amerison and Photon Hero

10. What can you offer to the clan?:My offerings are a high sets of skills , my loyalty, dignity , youtube videos which might help the clan, and respect to you guys

11. How often do you play PB2?:(now everyday) for 2 - 3 hrs

12. What server do you usually play in?: Cali

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 199 - 250

13. What is your favorite map?: I don't have a particular favourite , every map is unique to me Razz (Not Cliché)

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
The Double - I would let other people fight each other then when they are busy trying to kill each other I would jump in and kill both of them (Cons - More people raging at me)
Stealth - If I play on any sniper map I would just  play on higher grounds and if I say their Name Tags I would shoot them from top (Cons - People will think i Hack)
Selfbooster- I would selfboost like mad (especially in railguns and sniper maps) and if there is a wall infront of me and someone is coming from top, i I would selfboost up and kill the person 1 hit ( Cons- if you fall back down , you might take fall damage and maybe die)
BerSerk - I go mad at them (This is from my 2nd application , becoz i still use these tactics tbh)

15. What country do you live in?: Singapore

16. Extra comments/questions:My Channel is VortexGamezHD (NO SELF ADVERTISEMENT)
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Vortex23 #3

Post by Spartan-138 December 19th 2015, 1:03 am

Good application. Past clans and alternate accounts need to be checked, but otherwise the application looks great. Good job.

I also would like to add I really like how you broke down your playing styles into pros and cons, it makes it a little more organized, however it may be a little unnecessary.
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk December 19th 2015, 11:22 am

Vortex23 #3 IvmY8HR
Vortex23 #3 PRp7rwG

You didn't mention "Origins" on the past clans question. Not sure if it was just a "tag" or an actual clan. There's also a reference from a past applicant that mentions a clan called "origins". Coincidence? Not sure.

Emperor Emereld wrote:Origins - This clan was originally an idea made, it was brainstormed and the idea to create the clan was founded.

Reference: https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t1155-emperor-emereld-1?highlight=Emperor+Emereld

Can you explain? Was it really a clan or just a tag?

Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 December 20th 2015, 2:28 pm

it was just a tag , i didn't ask anyone to join in it , and i also didn't know that there was a clan name Origins if there was one , i just put it as a tag becoz during that time my favoruite song was Electric Joy Ride - Origins
oh yea and i also join [EQuaTionZ] , left due to inactivaty
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics December 20th 2015, 3:36 pm

I'll let you go for Origins, but that story was probably bullshit, considering someone else said it was a past clan in their application who got accepted

But you cannot edit your application after it was submitted, unless someone else wants you to further explain one of your answers. Valk was only asking you to explain Origins, not add on other past clans. So because of that,

Vortex23 #3 2n1ckrm

Attempting to edit application, probably lying about past clans (helps to check previous applications btw)
Feel free to re-apply after January 3, 2016.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top