Denied Vortex23 #4

Post by Vortex23 April 4th 2016, 11:03 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Vortex23

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Vortex23&id=782353

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Around Mid June in 2012

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 55 235  
Deaths: 27 128  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 46.6

4c: How many player points do you have?: Non (Due to Ping being too high)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: What clans have you been in before?: [:.|StriKe|.:] {ToXiC} [EQuaTionZ] <--2015 2012 - 2014 -->[Chaos] [ Nega Nebulas] [A.G.S.A] (+.SnIPeD.+) [GCS] ,[Anti] [+*Assassin$*+]
and yes , if you ever saw me in approved matches , they were only tags

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: There was too many fake people who joined Strike ,so i left ,

Chaos , Nega Nebulas [Anti] A.G.S.A (+.SnIPeD.+) died
[+*Assassin$*+] were... an overrated clan and eventually died

{ToXiC}  not many people who actually joine {ToXiC}   were active most of the times

[GCS] - The Owner Forced me too join as well but when i joined the clan has lack of players and the peoples who are in the clan are mostly offline

[EQuaTionZ] - Left Due to Inactivity

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Auratic

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Auratic&id=1483066

7. Who recruited you?: No one , came here by myself

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Best of the Best clans in Plazma Burst 2 , they are very noble and humble players in the community unlike some players ,also they are skilled and pro players and most of the have good Youtube Channels

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde , Spartan 138 , Max Teabag , Jeff1999 , Amerison , Photon Hero , Nasri , Valk , Neelfrost

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Some Good set of skills in approved match , good gameplays , loyalty , dignity , and a Youtube channel with quite a number of subscribers which i can record gameplays and set up the reputation for BoZ even higher

11. How often do you play PB2?: Almost everyday unless busy with school work

12. What server do you usually play in?: Cali

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 200 - 350 (now PB2 is very laggy not sure why)

13. What is your favorite map?: Im gonna use the same answer as my Prev. app coz its the same thing basically. I don't have a particular favourite , every map is unique to me

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
Tryhard - You know , the Selfboost , flipping and that kinds of stuff
Stealth - Going to higher grounds and look down for their name tags before i shoot them

15. What country do you live in?: Singapore

16. Extra comments/questions:
If you want to see what content I create , my channel is VortexGamezHD ( NO SELF ADVERTSISEMENT IS INTENDED)
And if you noticed why my voice sounds young , I am 13 this year
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Vortex23 #4

Post by Roxxar April 4th 2016, 4:19 pm

Your Auratic account has a {SiLenT} tag on it, and I recall you having "small clan tags" in your name. Also, your reason to join BoZ isn't even a reason; you're just explaining what you think about BoZ. We ask you why you want to join BoZ, not what you think of us.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 April 4th 2016, 10:21 pm

Wait , for Alt Accounts , clan tags must be removed? I thought it was only for the main account the person who is applying . But if I need to removed it , then ill do it
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 4th 2016, 11:17 pm

It's still your account, whether it'll be your main or just an alternative. You must not be in any clans and all clan tags must be removed when applying to BoZ on all accounts.

Having that said, you didn't list {SiLenT} as a past clan of yours.

Application Denied.

Failure to list ALL past clans.

Feel free to re-apply in two weeks, April 18th.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top