Satomi #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resolved Satomi #1

Post by Satomi August 27th 2014, 1:19 am

Username: Satomi
Application link: https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t501-satomi-1
Who denied you: Stryde AKA Cake
Reason: He said he denied me for multiclanning.
Why you feel the reason you were denied is unjust: I'm not in any clans right now.
Other: No comment.
Satomi
Satomi

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Satomi #1

Post by Mech1354 August 27th 2014, 3:03 am

First, you didn't list your account SunsetRose, which is already grounds for a deny. Second, SunsetRose has the [BoA] clan tag in it. Stryde didn't mention the first one, but he denied you for the latter.

EDIT: You're the leader of the United Space Alliance clan (and possibly a member of more). He probably denied you for that.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Satomi August 27th 2014, 3:14 am

So you're confessing to me that you track player IP's and would be able to hack them if you could?
Satomi
Satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 August 27th 2014, 3:41 am

I don't have an IP tracker. If you want me to go through my detective work, here it is:

1. A while ago, you got hacked and made the SunsetRose account. On that account, you explicitly stated you were Satomi. I remember this from the forums. This is how I know that SunsetRose is your alt.

2. I used the search players function of the PB2 site to look up the SunsetRose account. I looked at the nickname, and it had a BoA tag on it.

3. On the PB2 forums, you made a topic in the Clans section about your USA clan. I went to the website, checked the members list, and sure enough, you're the leader.

I don't know why you immediately accuse me of having an IP tracker when you just leave all this information lying around.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar August 27th 2014, 4:12 am

Satomi #1 BT9F9VF

You're multiclanning now, you were multiclanning then. I think your argument should be deemed invalid because you say you're not multiclanning, yet you're in 2 yourself currently.

EDIT: Yes, some of us can see your IP address. On any site where there is an admin, they can see your IP address. And now YOU'RE confessing that the SunsetRose account is actually your's, and now you've been denied for not listing all alternate accounts. Try again in 13 days. If you have any more questions, PM me or Mech. This topic has been generally resolved, and if you refuse to accept it's resolved state, then your loss.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top