JDC55 #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: JDC55 #5

Post by Dr Pepper May 22nd 2015, 6:46 pm

JDC55 wrote:
Dr Pepper wrote:Its a good app, except,  your points of joining are weak, like "I want to be that guy that everyone looks as a challenge" BoZ isn't about that. That makes it sound as if you just want the tag, also, if you can please explain your answer to 16. that would be great.

When I say that everyone looks at me as a challenge, I mean that by them thinking I have put my hard work in to be in this clan. I have another reason too. On Plazma burst 2 all I do is just join matches and kill people. I want to be apart of your events. I'd like to be apart of any events, but I'd rather do it with this clan. People in this clan knows what they are doing. And not sloppy leaders like ScoZ. I think this clan is legit and to me being apart of it makes me feel legit too.
Thanks for explaining that, I was a little confused on that, you seem like you really have put effort into this application and show presence to be in the clan, so its a yes from me. Good luck!
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 23rd 2015, 2:38 pm

JDC55 wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Well I have seen alot of BoZ members complaining about Pb2 not having enough members. I have hook up some friends from school to play and they really like this game. If my youtube channel grows bigger I can give you recognition. Like Clantages like Mingo1 did. I know my channel is little with only about 15 subscribers, but people I don't even are subscribing to me. They don't even know about the game Plazmaburst2 and I think im giving a new try. What I am trying to say is, I can give Pb2 and BoZ a little more popularity.  

So what exactly can you offer to BoZ...
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 May 23rd 2015, 2:46 pm

Nasri wrote:
JDC55 wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Well I have seen alot of BoZ members complaining about Pb2 not having enough members. I have hook up some friends from school to play and they really like this game. If my youtube channel grows bigger I can give you recognition. Like Clantages like Mingo1 did. I know my channel is little with only about 15 subscribers, but people I don't even are subscribing to me. They don't even know about the game Plazmaburst2 and I think im giving a new try. What I am trying to say is, I can give Pb2 and BoZ a little more popularity.  

So what exactly can you offer to BoZ...

More BoZ popularity. I have sent about 5 friends from school to Plazmaburst 2 and they really like the game. Thats what alot of BoZ members have been complaining about, the population of PB2. And if the growth of my youtube channels happens, i can give BoZ a little more population too. that is what I am trying to say.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 24th 2015, 6:31 am

x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade May 24th 2015, 6:34 am

Denied.
Trying to join another clan while applying to Boz.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top