Vortex23 #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resolved Vortex23 #2

Post by Vortex23 May 6th 2016, 8:18 am

Username: Vortex23

Application link: https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t1832-vortex23-6

Who denied you: x D

Reason: Failing to list all past clans
Why you feel the reason you were denied is unjust: ViSion and ViRuS wasnt meant to be a clan , it wasnt even a clan ,it was a tag because i didnt want to join any clans back then (except BoZ) so when u guys denied my apps , for that period of the time i didnt applied , i didnt join any other clan ( except SiLenT in 2016 but that was a plan scraped) I started my first app in 25 march 2015 ( i think) and all my past clans in 2015 [:.|StriKe|.:] {ToXiC} [EQuaTionZ] were all before March 2015 ,(during March was when i started to look at BoZ website , so i thought wwhy not apply) so that was when i quit [:.|StriKe|.:] which was the last clan before i tried to apply for BoZ, again ViRuS , ViSion are not clans , they are tags , i swear i never asked anyone to join them , coz they were just tags. Even before i did app #6 , i made a new tag [AreA] , i dont know if any of you BoZ members saw me in any maps , but for that 2 week period of waiting to post a new app. I decided to make a new tag . Also i make tags is so to make my login look cooler instead of plain Vortex23 , i didnt want to put any words like "Vortex23 can noskope nubs" or "u getting owned by Vortex23" coz it looks pretty messy , and i hate it. So i hope you understand why.

Other:Sorry if you guys think i am mad but im quite frustrated coz , everytime i post an app , mostly is becoz of clan reasons , once again , most of my tags u see in a video are jst tags , all of the clans are already typed out in the app  Smile
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Vortex23 #2

Post by x D May 6th 2016, 4:28 pm

It wasnt because of ViSion and ViruS, please read what you wrote in your 1st app
issue.

https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t981-vortex23-1

Vortex23 #2 68zf5u
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 May 7th 2016, 5:41 am

Im not sure what you meant there about highlighting Flight and OriginS ,coz ya they were just tags. and b4 that , i didnt knew how to explain about it , so thats why i called them "mini clans" which are just actually tags
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 7th 2016, 4:44 pm

Vortex23 wrote:Im not sure what you meant there about highlighting Flight and OriginS ,coz ya they were just tags. and b4 that , i didnt knew how to explain about it , so thats why i called them "mini clans" which are just actually tags
So you called tags "mini-clans" because you didnt know how to explain whats a tag? Alright then.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 7th 2016, 4:49 pm

First of all, you need to stop adding so many damn "tags" in your name, especially considering how a few of them are ACTUAL clans (such as OriginS). If they look like clans and you don't list them, all it's gonna do is cause a lot of disagreements in your application and prolong the process (as seen with pretty much all of your previous applications).

App re-opened.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top